- Vehicle Fitment
If you’re looking for the best possible performance gain from your Moto Guzzi Sport 1200 4V then you need a Custom Dyno Tune tailored to your bike and whatever modifications you have made.
Don’t be fooled into thinking by purchasing a performance ECU you won’t need a dyno tune. (The fueling is ALWAYS wrong for Australian conditions)
Using our state-of-the-art dyno cell that even the top race teams don’t have we have developed a tune for every combo
- We will test analyse and adjust every point (over 1000 of them) on all the maps to ensure you get the best tune on the planet “guaranteed”
- Increased drive-ability, smooth power delivery, impressive throttle response, improve fuel economy, more power and torque
- Optimize fuel mapping on both cylinders. (They are different requiring 2 separate maps)
- Switch off 02 sensors to optimize low down response and smoothness when cruising
- Optimize ignition mapping 2 maps in total 1 for each cylinder
- Frankly, the power curves don’t do it justice
Optional DNA air filter not included.
Tuners notes: This tune does not comply with Australian regulations and is not suitable for road use. It is not legal for restricted license holders to ride this bike on Australian roads or highways.