Kawasaki Ninja 400/Z400 | KSPP High Flow Velocity Stacks | 18+
- Reviews (0)
- Vehicle Fitment
The project was co-developed with a racing team competing at a national level. The objective, to improve horsepower, torque, and most importantly acceleration. KSPP design dramatically improves all these requirements. The velocity stack is smooth, and polished, with rounded edges in its unique appearance encouraging air flow for maximum velocity at all rpm’s. The length of the runner has been recalculated with shorter characteristics increasing air flow by around 6%.
The KSPP velocity stacks have the following advantages.
- Can be installed in the OEM airbox with a DNA air filter.
- Material is ABS plastic. Does not accumulate heat.
- Unlike OEM rubber snorkels they will not shrink inwards under high velocity.
- The joints between the tongue and the horn are perfectly smooth, allowing the air to flow smoothly.
- Easy to assemble, no modification required.
- Designed by mechanical engineers, tested on a flow bench for superior airflow into the combustion chamber.
Tuners note. For maximum effect, a suitable flash tune is required.
|Kawasaki||Ninja 400||2018 - 2023|
|Kawasaki||Z400||2019 - 2023|