- Vehicle Fitment
Ducati Monster 659 ECU Flash, stage 3
Getting the most from this bike is a tricky business. Fitting your favorite exhaust only partially unlocks its full potential, tuning the bike to make the most of that V-twin engine characteristic is another step closer to reaching its full potential.
The airbox is what’s stopping this from truly happening and the only way to fully appreciate all this engine has to offer is by removing the airbox and replacing it with a DNA pod filter that fits directly onto the throttle bodies. You won’t lose anything rather it’s all good news, more torque, more power from low in the rev range, smoother throttle response, cooler running and great-sounding induction and exhaust noise. Your tune will be suitable for 95 or 98 fuel, and more importantly, all the modern features and modes remain the same.
This tune is also available through our Powergate3+ handheld tuner. For best results, we recommend an Akrapovic slip-on system
Aussie tunes for Aussie bikes!
- Increased driveability, smooth power delivery, impressive throttle response, improve fuel economy, more power, and torque.
- Lambda sensors are optimized for crisp response and smoothness when cruising.
- Optimize fuel maps at low and high speeds.
- Optimize ignition mapping*
- Suitable for 95 and 98-octane fuel.
*not adjusted on all models.
What’s included with this tune:
- DNA pod filter
- DNA engine breather filter
- AIS block-off plug
Tuners notes: This tune does not comply with Australian regulations and is not suitable for road use. It is not legal for restricted license holders to ride this bike on Australian roads or highways.
|Ducati||Monster 659||2015 - 2021|