Kawasaki ZX-4R | Vandemon Side Mount Race Exhaust System | Titanium | 23+
- Reviews (0)
NEW RELEASE! Kawasaki ZX4R-ZX4RR Side Mount Titanium Race Exhaust System
To complement the release of the exciting ZX4R to the Kawasaki range, Vandemon has designed a lightweight all-titanium race exhaust system to enable this high-revving model to achieve maximum performance.
Made from all Ti1 Titanium weighing only 4.4kg significantly reduces the weight by 4.5kg which will also have a significant effect on acceleration and reduced stopping distances alone as well as improved suspension performance. For accurate tuning, to prevent unmetered oxygen contamination of the O2 Sensor the pipe in pipe slipe joints are made from perfectly round 2.3mm CNC machined Slip Joints that maintain their shape for a gas-tight seal.
Dyno tuners will be delighted to know they will be able to tune for maximum power gains knowing full well that Vandemon has not employed any sound retardation devices that would restrict the tuner’s capability to get the best results.
- Material – Headers Ti1 Natural Titanium
- Muffler – Titanium with Removable Silencer
- CNC Machined gas-tight Slip Joints
- Total Weight – 4.4kg (OEM Exhaust 8.9kg)
- 12×1.25 & 18×1.5mm O2 sensor provision
- Power Increase TBA
- Torque Increase TBA
- Noise 104Db or 101Db baffle in
- Application – Competition
- Won’t corrode or stain
- No need for constant polishing
- Looks stunning after one heat cycle ( changes to blue, purple & orange)
- Enhanced appearance
- More HP with or without baffle installed
- Amazing sound
- Exceptional manufacturing quality
- Perfect fit
All this is achieved with a notable style from high-quality materials and precise, beautiful welds by craftsmen.
IMPORTANT! Vandemon Exhaust systems are designed for performance and modest sound improvements. We at Vandemon do not try to meet noise emission standards because the results would differ from what your OEM exhaust can already achieve. Check with your country’s governing body regarding noise emission standards rules and regulations.