Kawasaki Z1000 | KSPP High Flow Velocity Stacks | 03-16
- Reviews (0)
- Vehicle Fitment
Kawasaki Kawasaki Z800 velocity stacks improve airflow over the OEM equipment increasing airflow efficiency by as much as 6%. The velocity stack is smooth, and polished, with rounded edges. By changing the dynamic range of the intake tract frequency an increase in torque, horsepower, and most importantly acceleration at all rpm ranges is improved.
The KSPP velocity stacks have the following advantages.
- Can be installed in the OEM airbox with a DNA air filter.
- The material is ABS plastic and does not accumulate heat.
- Unlike OEM rubber snorkels they will not shrink inwards (de-creasing air flow), under high velocity.
- The joints between the tongue and the horn are perfectly smooth, allowing the air to flow smoothly.
- Easy to assemble, no modification required.
- Designed by mechanical engineers, tested on a flow bench for superior airflow into the combustion chamber.
|Kawasaki||Z1000||2003 - 2016|