Yamaha Tenere 700 | Mail in ECU flash Akrapovic/DNA Bundle | 19+
$565.25 – $2,859.00
- Additional information
- DNA Air FIlter/ Akrapovic Slip on
- Reviews (0)
- DNA Filter Cover
- Vehicle Fitment
Bundle and save money
Included in Bundle
- ECU flash (increase power and torque)
- Akrapovic Slip-On Line (Titanium) S-Y7SO3-HGJT
- DNA Air filter R-Y7N14-01
- DNA Air filter stage 2 cover TC-Y7N14-S2
Optional: Akrapovic Header (SS)E-Y7R2
Yamaha Tenere 700 is based on the hugely popular MT07 twin-cylinder power plant, the perfect engine to use as a base for an off-road adventure bike.
- We’ve developed the perfect tune for this all-round fun bike. Throttle response and increased drive-ability, smooth power delivery, are all critical in off-road terrain, coupled with improved fuel economy, this tune delivers it all with more power and torque from low in the rev range.
- Optimize fuel mapping on both cylinders.
- Optimize ignition mapping
- Engine decel deleted.
Tuners notes: This tune does not comply with Australian regulations and is not suitable for road use. It is not legal for restricted license holders to ride this bike on Australian roads or highways.
Bundle with Akrapovic Header, Bundle without Akrapovic Header, Tune Only
Yamaha XTZ 690 Tenere 700 Series (19-21) DNA Air Filter R-Y7N14-01
OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 81.70 CFM, DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 111.40 CFM
DNA replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple.They offer bigger air-flow, with almost 99% filtering efficiency. It’s ideal for Yamaha MT-07.
Slip-On Line (Titanium) S-Y7SO3-HGJT
Part of the new ʼDurability Reimagined rangeʼ, with increased durability and an evolution of muffler design and shape. Constructed from lightweight titanium and finished with a handmade newly designed carbon fibre heat shield and end cap, with an imprinted muffler to add to the visual impact. 33,3% less weight than the standard stock version. EC/ECE type approved and a simple plug-and-play installation, with no remapping needed.
Yamaha XTZ 690 Tenere 700 Series (19-21) DNA High Performance Air Box Cover Stage 2 TC-Y7N14-S2
DNA Air Box Cover S2 with DNA S1 Filter Air Flow: 171.30CFM, DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%
The DNA Stage 2 Kit, can be either a DNA filter or a DNA cover that is designed to replace a part of the air box, seriously increasing air flow to the engine. With the proper fuel recalibration the results are always very impressive.
|Yamaha||Tenere 700||2019 - 2022|