Kawasaki Ninja 650/Z650 | Yoshimura Race Alpha Full System | Stainless Muffler | 17+
- Reviews (0)
- Vehicle Fitment
The new Kawasaki Z650/Ninja 650 is turning heads for those looking for a great middle weight bike. Yoshimura is now introducing our Alpha Race Series. Alpha’s styling, fit and finish result from investments made in technology, combining decades of hands on experience with the latest in digital design capabilities. Our new Race Series system not only drops nearly half the weight of the stock system, max horsepower is up 6.5% and max torque is up 3.1%. Plain and simple this system rocks, and the sound that is one of a kind Yoshimura!
One look at an Alpha system and you know it’s something special!
- More aggressive sound profile
- Beautiful shape resulting from our Tri-Oval design heritage
- Unrivaled fit and finish due to improved production tolerances
- Optimized for maximum flow and improved ground clearance
- Designed for durability and ease of service
- Made with our exclusive Works Finish
- Yoshimura Alpha Full System weight: 9.1 Lbs vs Stock weight: 17.8 Lbs.
- Configuration – Stainless Steel Header and Tail-pipe
- Proudly made in the USA!
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and Aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory, may not be compatible with this product.
Attention International Customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility including fitment and performance may vary by marketplace.
RACE SERIES EXHAUST SYSTEM
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
If you’re looking for that competitive edge, look no further than our Race Series. These exhaust systems are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series system is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most racing sanctioning bodies worldwide.
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance
|Kawasaki||Ninja 650||2017 - 2023|
|Kawasaki||Z650||2017 - 2023|